Malaysian Pharmacy Students Association (MyPSA) is a student chapter under Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS) since 2009. The executive mainboard of MyPSA is under the supervision of Dato Nancy Ho, the Patron of MyPSA who’s also the President of MPS. The Advisor of MyPSA is held by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamed Azmi Ahmad Hassali, who is also a MPS council member. Each local university club branches will have their own advisors as well.
MyPSA is composed of 19 Local Universities that constitutes around 5000 pharmacy students.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM),
- University College Sedaya International (UCSI)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- International Medical University (IMU)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- ASIA Metropolitan University (AMU)
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Management & Science University (MSU)
- AIMST University
- Taylor’s University
- SEGi University
- Monash University Campus
- University Kuala Lumpur Royal College of Medicine Perak (UniKL RCMP)
- MAHSA University
- Lincoln University
- KPJ University
In each local pharmacy clubs, 3 representatives will act as a voice in MyPSA, representing their club interests in MyPSA and at the same time, acting as MyPSA representatives in their respective universities.
- Contact Person
- Head of Publication.