STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM (SEP)
What is IPSF?
IPSF, the International Pharmaceutical Students´ Federation, was founded in London in 1949, with the statutory aim of “studying and promoting the interests of pharmaceutical students and to encourage international co-operation among them”. IPSF has a solid membership of more than eighty organizations representing a total number of more than three hundred fifty thousand (350,000) pharmacy students worldwide.
What is SEP?
Student Exchange Programme (SEP) is one of the main activities in IPSF. It is a mobility programme that gives students from all over the world the opportunity to get to know pharmacy in a different country.
The programme runs throughout the year, but the majority of the exchanges take place between May and September. The length is usually 1 to 3 months and the possible host sites are including:
– Retail pharmacies
– Hospital pharmacies
– Wholesale companies
– Pharmaceutical industry
– Pharmacy schools
– Private health agencies
The host may also provide room, board and/or pocket money in addition to the training site in order to help the student.
Who can apply?
Member of MyPSA
How to apply?
1. Log in to http://sep.ipsf.org/, choose the home association as MyPSA Malaysia and proceed with the registration.
2. Make sure you read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) first!
1. To complete the SEP AF properly and pay the stipulated fee. Any participant wishing to take part in the IPSF SEP must pay the SEP fee of 42€. 18€ will be given back to the participants in case they are not placed.
2. To behave appropriately during the exchange.
3. To pay all upcoming expenses.
4. To prepare valid Curriculum Vitae and Motivational Letter, preferably signed by the Dean of your faculty.
Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
Nur Afiqah binti Amir Azhar
Student Exchange Officer (SEO)
Malaysian Pharmacy Students’ Association (MyPSA)